Our Edmonton based client, an essential service, is looking to add permanent support to their payroll team. ADP Work Force Now is going to be a huge asset, as is the ability to problem solve in a changing environment.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Process a full cycle payroll for multi-province; hourly and salaried;
- US experience is an asset but not essential to the position;
- Preparing monthly journal entries;
- Completion of ROE’s, T4’s and monthly remittances;
- Auditing payroll processing reports for accuracy;
- Payroll reporting, monthly and ad hoc;
- Responding to all payroll inquiries in a timely manner;
- Processing new hires, terminations and ROE’s;
- Benefit administration.
Your strengths include:
- 3+ years of relevant experience, coupled with a strong knowledge of payroll systems and relevant reconciliations;
- ADP Work Force Now software experience is considered an asset, any ADP version would be considered;
- Extremely strong communication skills;
- Strong prioritization, organizational and analytical skills;
- Ability to work independently.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Lily Brooks.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!