Join a busy dealership in a suburb of Los Angeles.
The Payroll Clerk is primarily responsible for processing payroll, maintaining employee payroll files and reports.
- Check timecards, payroll summaries and bonus calculations for accuracy.
- Process payroll cycles and reconcile employee paychecks.
- Maintain both the computer and physical employee document files.
- Performs duties as assigned
- 2 years of automotive dealership payroll experience is required.
- Valid driver's license.
- High school diploma.
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
For more information, contact Tim at 602 788-5890 or Tim@apnusa.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.