A new full time permanent position is available exclusively through Recruitment Partners Inc! Our Acheson client is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team and work under the Payroll Manager - a lucky employee to have this amazing supervisor! This is a busy role that will require a self-starter, a willingness to learn, and the want to be a part of a team!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Verify time for 150 employees in system;
- Investigate discrepancies;
- Process full cycle payroll for 150 employees;
- Work with Project Managers;
- Answer all employee questions;
- Perform general accounting and other duties as assigned.
Your strengths include:
- PCP designation, or working towards;
- Experience with Explorer Eclipse;
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position;
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Lily Brooks.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!