please email resumes to email@example.com
The payroll administrator shall be tasked with the
processing of weekly and bi-weekly payrolls and all related duties. This
position requires an extremely detail orientated person with significant
knowledge of payroll administration, including state and federal regulations.
- Analyze, prepare and input payroll data for
weekly and bi-weekly payroll.
- Preparation of off-cycle payrolls, when
needed, for tax adjustments, corrections and bonuses.
- Manage and process wage attachments and
- Ensure the processing of hires, terminations
and job changes are both accurate and timely.
- Assess current procedures and practices;
recommend and implement changes that make full use of available technology
and maximize efficiency.
- Review quarterly tax filings; manage
quarterly and year-end tax processes including adjustments, W-2s and
- Update and maintain payroll, HRIS and Time
and Attendance systems; provide reports and payroll data throughout the
company as needed.
- New payroll system design and
- Respond to requests for verifications of
- Maintain and further professional and
technical knowledge of the legislative environment.
- Research and analyze compensation practices,
both internally and externally. Participate in the establishment of the
company’s pay structure.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A progressive payroll job history that includes
all facets of payroll processing.
- In-depth knowledge of payroll methods, wage
and hour regulations, applicable local/state/federal tax laws, benefit
deductions and taxability.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
and the initiative to take proactive steps in order to achieve objectives.
- Intermediate-advanced level knowledge of MS
Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Working knowledge of compensation principles and
terminology a plus.