Las Vegas, Nevada
As a payroll administrator, you will be responsible for processing payroll for 100+ employees and providing administrative support for the day-to-day human resources operations. Salary is depending on experience.
- Compile payroll data such as hours worked, salaries, commissions, taxes, garnishments and other various mandatory and voluntary deductions.
- Enter data into computer files and posts to payroll records.
- Ensure accuracy of payroll.
- Record all pay changes such as exemptions and insurance coverage and updates master record.
- Prepare periodic reports of earnings, taxes and deductions, including federal and state reports.
- Keep records of leave pay and nontaxable wages.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.) for management.
- Perform various journal entries, account reconciliation, and provides General Ledger support.
- Maintain new hire records, entering data, and filing records.
- Ensure proper deductions are made.
- Prepare and issue paychecks.
Interested candidates, please contact Kristin Frank at email@example.com or 602-788-5890 x.124.
- 5+ years automotive experience is a primary requirement.
- Knowledge of Reynolds & Reynolds/UCS payroll is preferred,
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED): plus two or more years related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!