US Payroll Administrator
Are you an experienced Payroll Administrator with excellent time management skills looking to expand your experience? Then look no further - this temporary to permanent opportunity is the job for you! This position is perfect for a diligent and committed individual who exhibits strong payroll skills and a vast knowledge of the principles. The ideal candidate must demonstrate the ability to process payroll in a fast-paced and high volume environment with employees in US and CAD.
If you are eager to apply your expertise in payroll and are ready to be held accountable for the day to day operations of a busy and dynamic payroll team, then this could be the role for you!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Process a full cycle payroll for US and CAD employees
- Preparing monthly journal entries;
- Completion of ROE’s, T4’s and monthly remittances;
- Auditing payroll processing reports for accuracy;
- Maintaining detailed records and issuing monthly reports;
- Responding to all payroll inquiries in a timely manner;
- Processing new hires, terminations and ROE’s;
- Maintain employee file accuracy and customer account setup;
- Calculate deductions and process Benefit administration;
- Remittance of taxes and government reporting
- Collaborate with HR in aligning procedures for new hires, transfers, promotions, and terminations
- Additional duties as required
Your strengths include:
- 5+ years of full cycle payroll experience
- PCP (Canadian Payroll Certification) required
- Advanced experience in multiple payroll systems
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Exceptional oral and written interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization;
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Understanding of provincial and federal privacy laws, as it pertains to collection of personal information
- Self-directed, good judgment and critical thinking
- The selected candidate will possess a broad understanding of business technologies, standards, applications, and solutions. Your experience developing and maintaining business relationships will be essential to your success in this position.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Ioana Bucsa or Julie Shepherd.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!