endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Local Manufacturer is seeking a highly promotable payroll specialist for a large HR Dept. This role requires experience with multiple states and over 1,000 employees.
- Performs payroll-related functions including but not limited to processing new hires, terminations, status changes, tax changes, wage garnishments, deductions, and direct deposits.
- Reviews and verifies payroll data in a timely manner, calculates adjustments and enters payroll data.
- Review post processing payroll reports
- Provide all required payroll reports to finance after each payroll
- Maintain payroll tax spreadsheet
- Create ad-hoc payroll reports
- Maintain employee accrual plans such as vacation, purchased vacation, perfect attendance award and paid absence time
- Responds to routine inquiries concerning payroll deductions, self-service and accruals, wage garnishments, child support payments, etc.
- Assists with the development and implementation of payroll practices, policies, and procedures.
- Associate Degree preferred
- 5-7 years of payroll experience, processing multiple payrolls with multiple frequencies
- Manufacturing experience required
- Experience paying over 1,000 employees
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.