Payroll Administrator & Benefits Administrator
Our downtown client is looking for a large volume payroll administrator to join their busy team! If you are an experienced payroll admin ready to take on a challenge this could be an amazing opportunity for you to grow your experience!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Process high volume full cycle payroll; including multi-province, salary & hourly employees.
- Reviewing time sheets, entering new employees, updates, rate changes, terminations and time allocations to projects.
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding payroll and benefits.
- Assist in managing benefits and RRSP plans
- Assist in compiling payroll reports for management
- Perform month end responsibilities
Your strengths include:
- 3+ years experience processing a similar payroll volume.
- Experience as a benefits administrator is mandatory.
- A critical thinker with a strong attention to detail!
- Excellent communication skills and follow up.
- Comfortable working within tight deadlines and meeting those consistently.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Crystal Horner.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!