Payroll Administrator – Automotive Dealership
Las Vegas, Nevada
We are seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator for approximately 250 employees. As a Payroll Administrator, reporting to the Group Controller, the incumbent’s primary role is to perform payroll administration duties.
- Compiles payroll data such as hours worked; sales volume, bonuses, and commissions; monies to be withheld for taxes; health insurance reconciliations.
- Updates master payroll records by verifying and recording changes affecting net wages such as federal and state tax exemptions, insurance coverage, etc., and data concerning compensation increases, promotions, and/or transfer of employees between departments.
- Keeps records of leave pay and nontaxable wages.
- Prepares periodic reports of earnings, taxes, and deductions.
- Prepares/files all hiring and termination paperwork including COBRA letters.
- Maintains records for vacations and sick-day eligibility.
- Processes all employee insurance forms and insurance payments in coordination with the insurance broker.
- Support the HR function with benefits.
- Process child support and garnishment orders.
- Coordinate with employees, department managers, partner with HR, and dealership staff to resolve payroll-related issues as they arise.
- Maintain confidential reports for leadership and prepare other reporting as needed, including Worker’s Compensation.
- 2+ years previous automotive payroll experience.
- Experienced in automotive dealership payroll a must (including commissions, tech pay, draw advances, etc.).
- Have unwavering ethics and discretion and be committed to protecting employee's sensitive information.
- Understands employee payroll issues, and communicates solutions effectively, professionally, and respectfully.
- Skilled at time management & follow-through with superior attention to detail.
- Clean and valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to learn company software (ADP).
- Proficient in Excel.
Interested candidates, please contact Kristin Frank at 602-788-5890 x.124 or via email at email@example.com.