Our client has an immediate need for a Payroll Administrator that has experience processing large, multi-state payrolls. Duties:
• Process a weekly multi-state payroll for over 1,000 employees
• Entering exceptions, garnishments, and other earnings or deductions.
• Reviews data imported from time and attendance systems to ensure accurate transfer of hours worked and pay owed.
• Reviews and audits computed wages and deductions. Corrects errors to ensure accuracy of payroll. Posts wages and deductions to payroll records.
• Creates, cancels and reissues manual payroll checks or manual loads to payroll debit cards as required in case of payroll errors or terminations. Stops payment or reversals of live checks or direct deposits.Requirements:
• bachelors Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance and 5 or more years of experience processing large (1,000+ employee) multi-state payrolls
• Payroll tax filing experience required
• Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) preferred
• Microsoft Excel Intermediate/Advanced skill level
• 1 or more years of Workday Payroll experience
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to William at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online