Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your career in a fast-paced and dynamic organization? Exclusively through Recruitment Partners, we are looking for a motivated individual with at least 2 years’ of full-cycle payroll experience.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Full Cycle Payroll
- Verifying employee vacation and sick days
- Prepare and balance to general ledger remittances
- Process a high volume of ROE’s, remittance reports and T4’s
- Benefits administration including sourcing deductions, pension and RRSP’s
- Assist employees with questions regarding payroll and benefits
Your strengths include:
- PCP would be considered an asset
- 2 Years of experience
- Experience in Altipro would be considered an asset
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Crystal Horner.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!