Payroll Accountant - Calhoun, Ga
This position is responsible for month-end closing responsibilities including but not limited to journal entries, account reconciliations, expense allocations and system reconciliations. Successful candidate will use independence and judgment to recognize and resolve problems within established policies and procedures and is accountable for the quality, timeliness and accuracy of own work.
- Responsible for month-end closing including journal entries, intercompany balancing, account reconciliations, and system reconciliations.
- Participate in special projects and ad hoc requests as needed.
- SAP recon experience…Blackline/HFM experience
Click here to apply online
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline.
- 3+ years job specific work experience with demonstrated professional growth and achievement
- SAP, JD Edwards & HFM Experience (preferred)
- International Accounting (preferred but not required)
- Advance level proficiency with Microsoft Office software package (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills to interpret and adapt known methods, system procedures or operating concepts to new situations.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks with concentration, speed and accuracy to meet deadlines.
- Ability to make sound decisions and resolve problems in a high pressure environment and/or crisis.