Immediate opportunity for a Payroll & HR Specialist -full-time, permanent role in Dallas. The client will pay a salary of $45K-$60K, DOE, plus benefits and perks.Click here to apply onlineRESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist employees with all payroll related inquiries in a timely manner and with a customer service mindset.
- Assist payroll and benefits manager with processing payroll.
- Run reports before, during and after payroll as needed.
- Monitor timekeeping for accuracy in order to ensure wages and benefits are properly distributed.
- Provide administrative support of ADP, including day to day support, training and documentation
- Manage all benefit administration
- Support the annual renewal process with help from the wider HR team
- Communicate all plan changes and details to all locations, prepare open enrollment communications; distribute benefit plan updates and notices; conduct employee meetings and process enrollments
Click here to apply online
- Bachelor’s Degree
- PHR/SPHR Certificates PLUS
- At least 2 years of experience in delivering HR/Payroll Services and some project management knowledge desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently, organize and coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities, follow organizational procedures, and performs quickly and accurately under deadlines
- Advanced Exp: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook