Immediate TEMP to PERM opportunity, in office, in Forsyth County for an experienced Payroll & Benefits Manager, up to $90K, depending on experience, plus benefits and perks. This is a fast-paced environment with rapid growth. This manager must be detail-oriented and able to work independently on multiple projects at one time.REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Min 10 yrs of experience with Payroll, including start-up/setting up payroll solutions
- ADP WFN experience is preferred
- Experience with rapid growth environment and working at a fast pace
Click here to apply online
- Set up payroll from the start
- Implement, maintain, and review payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
- Facilitate audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Identify and recommend updates to payroll processing software, systems, and procedures.
- Ensure the accuracy of all benefits enrollments in the HRIS to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information.
- Assist with new-hire orientations