Paving Operator/Foreman - Cumming, GAClick here to apply online
One of our valued clients in the Cumming, GA who specializes in construction is seeking a Paving Operator/Foreman.
Please see a snapshot of the opportunity below:
The selected candidate will be required to work in a team environment with other co-workers and managers.
* Safely and efficiently operate heavy equipment of various sizes and weights used in road, site or highway construction and paving.
* Control material taken into the paver and the depths of material distributed through the machine.
* Develop an understanding of all aspects of the paving industry including preparatory work, grades, drainage, paving patterns, aggregate size, job specifications, oil consistencies, compaction and other details related to asphalt paving
* Report any problems to your manager.
* Operator/Foreman will be responsible for a safe work environment for themselves and co-workers.
* When working with co-workers, constant eye contact will be maintained when backing, communicating using hand signals or other movements.
* Properly follow all company policies and OSHA / MSHA regulations for safe working procedures and environment.
* Follow directions of Foreman as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific project or job site.
* Perform minor servicing and maintenance of equipment; refer major problems to the supervisor.
* Responsible for completing daily pre-and-post inspections with appropriate documentation in compliance with company policies.
* Assist in training less experienced employees on the proper operations, servicing and repair of equipment to further their abilities.
* Execute general labor duties when necessary.
* Responsible for quality control and safety * Perform other duties as assigned.
Estimated Salary $55k-$85k based on experience with a company vehicle or $25-$30/hr.
If qualified, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org