Outside Sales - Automotive Parts and Service Sales Role
Conducts sales out in the field via face-to-face interactions with both potential and existing customers. They are responsible for offering the best possible customer experience as well as providing hands-on explanations of any new or updated products.
- Automotive experience required 2-5 years in a parts/service advising or manger role.
- Bus or diesel experience a plus.
- Must have at least 2 years of strong outside sales experience and ability to manage their own book of business to produce sales.
- Strong commission opportunity.
- Top sales reps are making around $90K annually.
- Company will provide work vehicle.
- 30-60 day training and onboarding process with support transitioning to the field.
- Ability to learn a territory and create long term relationships with major clients.
Please email your updated resume to email@example.com