Parts Sales Administrator - Immediate Need
The Parts Sales Administrator will assist the After Sales and Field Service Team in a wide variety of activities including quotations, order processing, negotiations, delivery of spare parts, and support to our customer base in North and Central America.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Must be able to manage a large customer base while seeking growth opportunities within.
- Develop strong customer relationships professionally through solution-oriented communication, service, and both telephone and in-person support.
- Responsible for prompt distribution of parts to customers and field Service Representatives.
- Must be highly organized.
- Parts Sales Administrator must have the technical knowledge to assist customers and employees as needed and have access to reference materials to ensure appropriate completion of all work.
- Provide consultative sales and technical support to customers.
- Coordinate a prompt, efficient, and timely flow of tasks.
- Travel may be required. (Less than 5%)
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field is preferred, or equivalent experience in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Background in Parts Sales, Service with an industrial equipment manufacturer is preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Base salary 50k-60k plus Excellent Benefits including 100% paid insurance for employee.
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for consideration.Click here to apply online