Parts Manager – Automotive Dealership
Join this large automotive dealership group in the Greater Seattle area as a parts manager tasked with leading the parts department, retail, and wholesale customers.
- Accomplish objectives through the use of proper purchasing procedures and inventory control.
- Handle the parts inventory and track all expenses.
- Work with the Service Manager to ensure parts are in-stock or ordered in a timely manner as needed for all scheduled repairs.
- Effectively train and supervise all parts counter associates to meet department and company goals; handle stock order procedures.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints courteously and professionally.
- Keep up-to-date on manufacturer warranty, policy, and return procedures.
- Knowledge and compliance with the federal, state, and local regulations that affect operation.
- Ensure that all employees follow their assigned work schedules and enforce to the absenteeism, reporting and tardiness policy.
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department and strive to meet them.
- Hire, train, motivate, counsel, and monitor the performance of all parts department staff.
- Ensure that incoming inventory is stocked in the correct location.
- Maintain a stabilized inventory consistent with the requirements of the defined areas.
- Accurately price parts and accessories using the proper pricing source and keep the computer system up to date.
- Implement & carry out safety requirements.
- Demonstrate behaviors within Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
To learn more, please contact Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890.
- The size and scale of our company allows us to offer you advancement opportunities at any location. We do not just offer you a job, we invite you on a journey.
- 401k plan.
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee assistance programs
- Short-term disability