We are seeking a qualified trailer parts and service manager for IMMEDIATE HIRE!!!
We need someone with parts knowledge!
This is a full-time position for a Parts and Service Manager that will assist with service repairs and maintenance. You will manage a small group of 3-4 service technicians. Must be able to work efficiently, have a great work ethic with a positive attitude, and demonstrate a high sense of urgency.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Parts intake from delivery to various vendors.
- Parts ordering and receiving.
- Parts will be the primary focus in the beginning.
- Organizing and barcoding parts.
- Completion of work orders, clear communication, diagnosis of trailer repair needs including required parts and accurate labor time estimates.
- Diagnosing basic mechanical and electrical problems using diagnostic equipment and experience.
- Performing necessary repairs using tools and equipment.
- Taking initiative to develop a skill set to become proficient in diagnosis and repair of any unfamiliar units or equipment.
- Unloading and assembling trailers when needed.
- Conducting pre-delivery service on new and used trailers to ensure excellent working order for the customer as needed.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment and equipment on an ongoing basis, as needed, and as directed by Lot Manager.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by management.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!
- Valid AZ driver's license.
- High school diploma
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Ability to climb stacked trailers (approx. 13ft).
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.