Greensboro, North Carolina
Estimated compensation with commission - $150K
Searching for a Parts Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of the parts department; running both profitable and efficiently. He or she accomplishes objectives through the use of proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, staff utilization, security, pricing merchandising, displaying and advertising. The Parts Manager must be an investment advisor and profit producer.
Job duties include
- Monitors profit and loss statements daily
- Prepares and administers annual operating budget
- Reviews daily budget and department performance reports
- Reviews inventory reports and profit and loss reports
- Monitors and maintains current levels of inventory
- Studies trends to determine how to increase profitability of department
- Forecasts goals and objectives for the department and strives to meet them
- Supervises reconciliation of cashier drawers and petty cash
- Maintains excellent customer service standards
- Recruit, train and manage performance of Parts department.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Five (5) or more years experience in parts department of trucking industry
- Supervisory experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Sales experience preferred
- Managerial skills experience
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Computer proficiency and accounting skills
- Professional personal appearance
Interested candidates, please contact Kristin Frank at 602-788-5890 x.124 or via email at email@example.com.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!