While we appreciate all applications, individuals who hold Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Canadian Residency need only apply.
Due to company expansion with new locations in Coaldale (Lethbridge) and Medicine Hat, Grasslands Recruitment Specialists has been engaged to assist in recruiting a Parts Manager and/or a Senior Parts person for this global farm equipment reseller/manufacturer.
Are you looking to establish a substantial long-term ag parts career? Do you have supervisory/management experience in a parts department? Would it excite you to be involved in the setup and/or organization of the Parts Room from its inception - ensuring your 'touch' is evident from the beginning?
You will be responsible to:
- Sell parts, labour, and whole goods 100% of the time
- Maintain excellent customer relations and CSI ratings
- Work seasonal overtime during seeding, haying, and harvesting.
As producers are busy and expect results, the selected applicant must have worked directly with agricultural equipment within the past three (3) years earning supervisory and supply chain management experience.
You will also require:
- Skills that allow for timely completion of multiple tasks and delegation of activities
- Internal drive to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to deal with stressful situations in a professional manner while maintaining constructive working relationships with internal and external people.
Consideration MAY be given to those with:
- Experience within ag dealerships, aftermarket parts, equipment salvage, manufacturing firms, etc.
- Apprenticeship or Journeyperson status
- Supervisory experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Established, financially secure organization
- Recognized brand with established and growing market footprint
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Regular benefits package
- Pension with generous company match
- Career advancement internally
Our client has been in the industry globally for over 100 years and is currently expanding its market footprint into Medicine Hat and Coaldale. They offer internal advancement opportunities and multiple communities in which to work/reside.
Compensation will be competitive. Incentives will be available. Relocation assistance may be negotiated for the right person.
Want more information? Contact Blair at 1.844.778.1031 to confidentially discuss the selection process and to establish your interest and intent to proceed.
Grasslands Recruitment Specialists – Connecting Canadian Agriculture since 1996
Click here to apply online