Full details regarding the functions of this position, company, and compensation package will be provided to shortlisted candidates only. While we appreciate all interest, only those with current, legal authorization to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Would a position with a worldwide organization that is known as a world-leading manufacturer of agricultural engineering equipment that offers an excellent career path and stability be of interest? What if it was right here in Saskatchewan?
Through the past century, our client has grown to employ thousands worldwide with a commitment to be wherever their customers are. This commitment has resulted in further expansion into western Canada with the opening of multiple locations in Saskatchewan. A new position as a Parts Department Manager has been identified in Kindersley, SK.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a world-class organization
- Advancement opportunities
- Ability to be involved in the hiring process
- Use your discretionary power to plan, budget, and manage a profitable department
- Strong compensation and benefits program
What would you be doing?
- Using your excellent leadership skills to develop, coach, and train parts personnel
- Establishing and overseeing the daily parts operation of this Ag Dealer Parts Department
- Ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction by developing and maintaining effective processes for the department
- Balancing inventory to meet back and front counter requests based on forecasted targets
- Negotiating with vendors to become progressive partners
What do you need to be successful?
- Prefer 2-3 years of parts department management experience in a retail equipment environment
- Parts Journeyperson certification or similar/transferable experience.
- Ability to read/interpret parts and machine schematics
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong people and leadership skills
- The ability and experience to put together successful parts marketing programs
- Farm equipment knowledge
- Ability and willingness to travel occasionally via vehicle or airline; may require overnight and weekend/evening work
- Strong English language skills
Our client offers career growth and advancement in a vibrant team environment.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you personally might like more information on, call Blair at 1.844.778.1031 today!
Not the position for you? Consider our referral policy!
NOTE: Candidates applying for this position must have the proper work authorization to work in Canada in order to be considered for this position. Canada visa sponsorship is NOT available for this role. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application as we are not licensed to assist with immigration. Those with temporary work permits or those located outside of Canada will not be retained in our database.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!
Grasslands Recruitment Specialists understands our work is always about the customer’s customer. If you have a significant understanding of today’s broadacre farming practices, we want to hear from you.
Click here to apply online