Our client manufactures agricultural and industrial equipment – distributing their products through their North American dealer network, balancing practicality, and intelligent design with engineered toughness. This Saskatchewan company’s mandate is to meet or exceed the demands of their most difficult customer. In doing so, they know that staff will support all customers well.
The Parts Lead will be responsible for all aspects pertaining to smooth daily operation of the Service Parts Order Desk.
Responsibilities of the Parts Lead
- Daily operation includes daily interactions with dealerships or “farmers”. Excellent consultative service based on product knowledge and expertise while projecting our company image in a professional and courteous manner.
- All data to be entered into internal order system must be completed with 100% accuracy and as quickly as possible throughout the day.
- Co-ordination & prioritization of parts orders through production planning and service parts warehouse(s)to ensure customers’ requirements are met.
Not wanting to just manufacture premium equipment, our client is constantly seeking opportunities to increase the benefits to their end-users. While their focus is on quality and reliability, their focus is on their people. Responsibility and decision-making freedoms is provided to all team members. They are not a command and control-structured workplace. In essence, each team member is an individual entrepreneur within the larger organization. Team engagement is high because they have ownership of their areas of responsibility!
Preferred Qualifications for the Parts Lead
- Parts Management Course (SIAST) or equivalent Business Administration diploma.
- Word processing and data management
- Basic Accounting
- Account Management experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum 1 yr. parts order desk experience.
- A solid understanding of modern Ranching/Farming practices.
- An understanding of the workings with a dealer network
- Strong written and oral communication skills required.
- An understanding of sound business skills.
Sound like something worth exploring?
This full-time position - full details regarding the client, remuneration package, etc. will be shared with those who meet the requirements outlined.
Want more information? Connect with Blair @ 1.844.778.1031 or email@example.com
Grasslands Recruitment Specialists understands our work is always about the customer’s customer. If you have a significant understanding of the work we do, we want to hear from you. NOTE: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application as we are not licensed to assist with immigration. Those with temporary work permits or those located outside of Canada cannot be retained in our database.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!