As a parts counter person at this new state-of-the-art dealership, you will be responsible for:
- Selling automotive parts by taking and clarifying customer orders.
- Retrieving and selling new and replacement automotive parts.
- Receiving and recording new parts inventory.
- Maintaining parts databases.
- Maintaining safe and secure environment.
Qualified candidates must have parts counter experience. This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., and a rotating Saturday, 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Earn $55,000/year with full benefits.
For more information, contact Danielle at 602 788-5890 x112 or email@example.com.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!