Phoenix, Arizona (West Valley area)
2nd shift lead, 12:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the parts department and running a profitable and efficient parts department during 2nd shift.
Performs a variety of customer service, in-store marketing, promoting, advertising, and stocking duties related to the sale and delivery of parts and accessories that contribute to the efficient, safe and profitable operation of the dealership parts department.
- Sells products for the repair of trucks according to customers’ needs.
- Sells services for the repair of trucks to meet customer needs.
- Maintains customer goodwill by greeting and acknowledging all customers.
- Sells additional parts and services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell.
- Pulls parts for customers.
- Receives returns from customers.
- Assists in keeping parts department clean and orderly.
- Records all sales and/or customer transactions.
- Assists Parts Manager with merchandise displays.
- Maintains the retail sale floor and displays to meet or exceed the dealership’s standards and customer satisfaction.
- Performs routine housekeeping tasks that maintain and enhance the cleanliness of products and the retail sales area.
- Uses dealership equipment and resources safely and proficiently.
- Supervises reconciliation of cashier drawers and petty cash.
- Motivates, trains, schedules, evaluates, and coaches employees.
- Communicates job expectations and monitors progress.
- Enforces policies and procedures.
- Understands, keeps abreast of and complies with federal, state and local regulations that may affects parts sales.
After Hour Duties
- Performs cashiering functions after hours.
- Answers telephone calls after hours.
Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Three years or more experience with heavy-duty trucks and parts, OEM Dealer experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of truck engines, transmissions, and rear axles.
- Knowledge of after-market vendors.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and mechanical parts.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Required language proficiency to effectively communicate with customers.
- Experience in customer service environment preferred.
- Data Entry and strong typing skills preferred.
- Ability to effectively listen.
- Ability to interpret customer needs.
Interested candidates, please contact Kristin Frank at 602-788-5890 x.124 or email@example.com.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!