Ford Parts Back Counter Advisor
A large dealership group in the Greater Seattle area is looking for a parts back counterperson to achieve sales and gross profit goals to develop business while sustaining customer satisfaction standards. You goal will be to seek ways to improve business operation efficiencies and customer service and be a teacher to support the efforts of other employees to be successful.
This position reports to the Parts Manager.
More about the Position
- More than 50% of time spent requisitioning, stocking, and dispensing parts, making sales, obtaining orders.
- Maximize Production, Customer Service and Profitability.
- Effectively communicate with Technicians and outside-customers to ensure the correct part(s) are ordered.
- Identify and assist customer needs and sales opportunities to meet company standards.
- Efficiently communicate with clientele regarding invoices and payments.
- Review service repair orders and invoices with Technicians for proper completion and calculations.
- Display seasonal parts and accessories to achieve maximum marketing exposure.
- Effectively communicate with clientele to ensure objective, customer needs and sales opportunities meet company standards.
To learn more, please contact Cameron at Cameron@apnusa.com or call 602-788-5890.