Parts Advisor – Domestic Automotive Dealership
Enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including the following….
- Pet friendly and offer pet insurance.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off - vacation, sick and benefit days.
- Short term and long-term disability.
- Accident insurance.
- On-site gym/gym reimbursement.
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
- A competitive compensation package that rewards high performers.
- Continued training through the dealer manufacturer.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts and service.
Our Employees Come First
- Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work.
- Maintain accountability for inventory accuracy by correctly charging, pulling and issuing parts in a precise manner and according to process.
- Provide a high level of personal service to internal, wholesale, and retail customers by assisting them in identifying and obtaining needed parts.
- Promote the sales of appropriate parts and accessories by accurately identifying the customer’s needs and promoting the benefits of using genuine OEM parts.
- Accurately specify and identify parts needed to meet customer requirements, so that number of parts returns due to errors is low.
- Maintain accurate sales and inventory records of all invoiced items. Accurately cost out parts and accessories on counter tickets and repair orders.
- Automotive dealership parts advisor or parts counter experience required.
- Valid driver license.
- Clean motor vehicle report or minimal violations.
- 3 - 5 years of Ford experience (preferred not required).
- Relocation offered for the right person.
To learn more, please contact Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890, ext. 120.