Wheat Country Special Needs Society is a not-for-profit organization that provides support and housing to individuals with developmental disabilities, as well as employment at a thrift store and bottle depot in Vulcan, AB.
Due to retirement, we are looking for a new team member in the role of:
Part-Time Bookkeeper, Vulcan AB
On-Site - NO Hybrid/Remote Option
- Accurate Financial Records Management
- Payroll Processing, Bank Reconciliations, Bank Deposits
- Accounts Payable / Receivable
- Balancing daily income for Thrift Store and Bottle Depot
- Prepare Financial Statements / Reports for Board of Directors and Auditor
- Other Accounting based tasks, as required
- Strong Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- Computer Savvy with proficiency in Excel and QuickBooks Online
- Courteous and Professional with Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills
- Ability to work within Tight Deadlines
- Previous Not-For-Profit Bookkeeping and Board Experience an Asset
- $25.00-$28.50 Hourly Based on Experience
- 28 hours per week: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday
- Benefits Package
- Long Term / Stable Employment
Hire Standard is recruiting on behalf of Wheat Country Special Needs Society: please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.