Nautica is a leading global lifestyle brand founded in 1983. Nautica products are styled in a timeless design and premium quality that captures the essence of an active, adventurous and spirited lifestyle. Nautica offers an ideal environment for motivated, focused professionals eager for success!
Register Lead: Become the Newest Member of the Nautica Family
We are seeking candidates for a Register Lead position in our Nautica Outlet Stores. The position requires someone that is personable, energetic, highly organized and hard working. Individual should have a passion for the fashion industry and should enjoy working with a team. Candidates will be responsible for driving sales, daily operations, merchandising and loss prevention.
How You Will Make a Difference:
• Sales: Demonstrates a customer centric mindset by modeling selling behaviors with a passion for the brand, customer, and the product. Delivers results in their role that contribute to the store’s success. Aware of and accountable to store and individual sales goals.
• Brand Experience/Customer Service: Exemplifies an optimistic and energetic presence through team collaboration while building strong relationships with customers to maximize customer loyalty. Provide solutions and inspiration to customers about the brand.
• Working with the Team: Works collaboratively with the store team to achieve store objectives and sales results. Maintains a positive attitude and is flexible to the changing needs of the customer and the business.
• Store Standards: Ensures product is always available to the customer and represented in a compelling way that is consistent with visual guidelines. Ensures the store is consistently recovered and customer ready every day meeting brand standards on the sales floor and in the back stockroom areas.
• Loss Prevention, Safety, and Compliance: Adheres to policies and procedures, standards and practices, and company directives. Protects company assets. Complies with company safety, security, and shrink avoidance policies and programs. Reports any and all concerns to management.
• Professional Conduct: Models behavior that respects the background, experience, and cultural differences of others, while upholding the integrity and values of Nautica.
Skills for Success:
• Previous retail or service-oriented experience preferred but not required
• Previous register experience during high volume days/hours
• Ability to train team members on register system
• Ability to assist with overseeing the staff on the registers
• Ability to work with a team to exceed sales results
• Ability to meet business goals by meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Regularly interacts with the public in an often crowded and noisy interactive store environment
• Engaging verbal and nonverbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Able to meet performance expectations
• Ability to deliver a high level of customer service in a retail environment
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business; will require weekends, evenings, and holidays
Special Physical Requirements:
• Standing required for entire work shift
• Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 50 pounds as needed
• Customer Focus
• Contributing to Team’s Success
• Work Standards
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).