SALES ASSOCIATE (Part Time)
Nautica is a global lifestyle brand for men, women and children. As a Nautical-influenced classic American sportswear brand, we inspire and enable people to experience the joy of water.
We provide customers with a focused selection of high quality merchandise at compelling values in an innovative and exciting store environment.
We are proud to be a socially conscious brand that promotes diversity and a respect for the water.
Sales and Customer Service:
- Engage with our customers to learn their specific needs
- Meet and exceed daily sales goals by following our selling strategy
- Share your product knowledge by suggesting additional items to build the perfect outfit
- Be passionate about our brand and culture
- Build strong relationships to maximize loyalty
- Maintain standards to keep all areas of our store neat and organized
- Protect company assets (merchandise and cash)
- Comply with company safety and security policies
- Execute register sales quickly and accurately
- Process shipment and execute floor set in a timely fashion
- Maintain a positive attitude and work effectively with a team
- Model behaviors that resemble our values: Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Compassion and Accountability
- Uphold a professional demeanor at all times
- Customer Excellence
- Interpersonal Skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including evenings and weekends)
- Capable to work in a fast paced environment
- Stand and walk up to 95% of shift
- Move boxes and merchandise up to 25 pounds
- Bend, twist and kneel to shift and fill shipment as needed
- Minimum age is 16
- Interview with SM
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).