Industry leader located in NW Atlanta is searching for a Paralegal to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be resourceful and a self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain Corporate Minute Books, closing/transaction books, certificates, ledgers, memorandum books, and due diligence documents
- Responsible for corporate filings, catalog legal documents and ensure proper indexing and filing of legal documents
- Research and analyze law sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles, treaties, constitutions, and legal codes
- Act as liaison between professional service providers
- Act as liaison between parent company and subsidiaries to complete filings in the domiciled country
- Handles UCC searches and/or work with service provider to obtain search information
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Paralegal certificate
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Client is ready to review resumes and schedule interviews immediately!
Please submit your resume in confidence to Joanmarie Bolding, Senior Recruiting Manager, Staff Financial Group at email@example.com
Click here to apply online