Our client, located in Alpharetta is searching for a Corporate Paralegal to join their team.
The Corporate Paralegal will be responsible for supporting the General Counsel by conducting legal research primarily focused on statutory compliance within environmental, safety and HR laws. Additionally, the position will be responsible for contract review, proof reading memos and corporate minutes and maintaining files.
- Bachelor's Degree or Paralegal Certificate highly preferred, not required
- Minimum 7-10 years related experience
- MUST have Strong legal research experience
- MUST have experience with LexisNexis
- Excellent communication skills required
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting at email@example.com
Click here to apply online