Recruitment Partners is a preferred vendor for a Major Public Organization within the City of Edmonton!
We are currently recruiting for a number of Administrative Professionals for various immediate temporary positions with the city.
This Paralegal II is a great opportunity to gain experience, enhance your resume and allow you to develop your overall Legal skills!
Your success will be defined by your ability to have:
- Considerable knowledge of Provincial Procedures Offences Act, Highway Traffic Act, Municipal Government Act, and all Bylaws enforced by the City of Edmonton.
- Working knowledge of Provincial Court procedures.
- Working knowledge of techniques, terminology and practices used in acquiring information and Evidence for trial.
- Ability to interview civilian witnesses, police officers, special constables, and bylaw officers to determine their recollection of events relative to specific cases.
- Well-developed skills in negotiation, mediation and conflict management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Your strengths include:
- Successful completion of a recognized two (2) year Legal Assistant Diploma program and five (5)years of progressively responsible legal experience in the area of collection including a minimum of one year of prosecution experience in a Court of Law
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Crystal Horner.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca