Temp-To-Perm opportunity for a Paralegal Associate with a global corporation located in Midtown Atlanta.
The ideal candidate will be resourceful and a self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting with drafting and reviewing legal documents
- Conduct research as needed
- Record and maintain client information
- Document management support
- Monitor and ensure compliance with State and Federal regulations
- Help maintain corporate files and minute books
- Typing and legal writing
- Administrative support
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office, GMAIL and Google Docs Required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A true team player
Client is ready to review resumes and schedule interviews immediately!
Please submit your resume in confidence to Joanmarie Bolding, Senior Recruiting Manager, Staff Financial Group at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online