Paralegal – Corporate Governance $85k - $90k + 5% bonus
Our client has a need for a Paralegal with at least 8 years of Corporate Governance experience.Duties:
• Assist in the maintenance of corporate governance for all relevant legal entities. Assist with scheduling of Board and Committee meetings and preparation of materials for Board and Committee meetings.
• Assist in preparation, distribution, and execution of unanimous consent resolutions for Board or Committee actions when necessary. Maintain Board and Committee minute books. Utilize BoardVantage for Corporate Governance communications and document retention regarding Boards and Committees.
• Organize Corporate Governance Documentation, including, but not limited to; Biographical Affidavits of key management personnel and Board and Committee members, and officers.
• Coordinate and assist with required regulatory filings.
• Primary contact for general correspondence from various secretary of state and/or federal regulatory agencies.
• Review incoming correspondence from such regulatory agencies, determine relevance and priority for the Companies, and escalate, if necessary. Maintain entity management databases regarding Registered Agents and Service of Process.
• Ability to delineate needs of all relevant legal entities.
• Maintain flexibility in the position as there will be occasions where there is a need to handle sudden or unexpected tasks which do not fit within any specific description. Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Paralegal Certification preferred
• 8+ years of experience working with Law firm in Corporate Governance
• Paralegal experience with a private law firm specializing in insurance issues OR experience in Legal department of an insurance company specializing in corporate governance
• Legal research experience required (i.e. LexisNexis)Salary $85k - $90k + 5% bonus and full benefits
To apply now, send your resume to William at firstname.lastname@example.org
IND 123Click here to apply online