Magellan Aerospace, Bournemouth has an exciting opportunity for a Paint Sprayer
- Full Time - Temporary Contract.
- 38 hours per week
- Job location: Bournemouth, Dorset, BH11 8QN.
- Unionised site – works in partnership with Unite the Union
Magellan Aerospace are looking for a paint sprayer who has previous experience of paint spraying, preferably in the aerospace industry.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Company pension plan
- On site bonus scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Discounts available with selected mobile companies
- Discounts available with selected gym membership
- Employee Advantages Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Occupational Health and ergonomics focussed
- Extended paid Holiday Entitlement based on length of service
- Free parking
- Responsible for mixing own materials
- Maintain a quality product throughout the process
- Able to Spray to thickness requirements
- To use Viscosity Cups 9 (training provided)
- To assist the organisation to achieve optimum output
- To assist in the daily and weekly maintenance of the booths
- Confident in signing off own work
- Able to work as a team or independently
- Good House Keeping skills ( 5’s )
- Skilled training to right candidate
- Previous Paint spraying history essential
- Previous experience of working to customer specifications and requirements essential
- Previous Aerospace experience desirable
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- High Level of Proficiency
- Be Health and Safety Vigilant
- Significant numerical and Literacy ability
- Able to plan and organise own work load
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan, we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!