Our client a well-known retail establishment in the Southern Maine market needs a Paint Specialist to assist customers at one of their heaviest volume locations. The company is on the hunt for a solid professional whose efficient, courteous service to customers will establish and maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction and return business!Required Responsibilities:
- Provide prompt, efficient and professional service to all customers
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of products carried in department, including product uses and applications
- Maintain the paint counter and aisles on a daily basis
- Offer color matching expertise and paint product selection advice
- Maintain awareness of all promotions and advertisements
- Execute the daily goals and priorities assigned by store management
- Assist in the training and mentoring of peers
- Uphold merchandising and store cleanliness standards
- Participate in the processing of new shipments and help the team to keep the receiving and stock area clean and organized
- Maintain sufficient quantities of stock on the shelves of the department
- Answer telephone inquiries, visits from customers and handle merchandise exchanges or returns, etc.
- Complete all sales orders and documentation promptly, thoroughly, and accurately
- Aid customers in locating merchandising in store and online as well as processing special orders
- Answer customer’s questions and provide information on procedures and policies
Pay commensurate with experience including a comprehensive benefits package.SnapDragon Associates is a capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded, nationwide, as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all "lumber people" servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified and Motivated Professionals. You might say we are not a Search Firm but rather a Find Firm. Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is creating a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online at www.SnapDragonAssociates.com.
- 3+ years sales experience is required, paint sales experience is a MUST
- Product knowledge within Benjamin Moore would be a plus!
- Solid background in a paint department to include color mixing, matching and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of retail computer systems, MS Word and Excel a plus
- Solid team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional organizational ability, high attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays