Title: Paint Program Coordinator
City: Palo Alto
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-8203182175
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Paint Program Coordinator to work on-site with our client, Stanford University in Palo Alto, CA.
This is an at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent.
- Support the Project Manager of the Student Housing Paint Program, including the function of backup when the Project Manager is unavailable.
- The Paint Program Coordinator must learn the Student Housing standards for the paint products used, the required finish quality, & related specifications.
- This person will provide paint/finishing information when requested, & communicate daily with paint contractors maintaining a friendly & professional relationship.
- Under the Project Manager’s supervision, learn the location of & navigate all Student Housing residences.
- Learn the nomenclature, and be able to communicate with the supporting departments such as the Keys Dept., Project Crew, Maintenance, Building Managers, Design Dept., among others.
- At all times, it is important to maintain excellent relationships with all departments, students, & contractors.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4 year Accredited Program.
- A background in construction or residential & commercial painting is desired but not necessary.
- Comprehension of building blueprints and layouts
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel, Adobe, & Outlook required.
- Must be able to walk up & down stairs without hindrance & cover a lot of ground in a day. Rain or shine, heat or cold, this person will travel daily from residence to residence to complete quality control.
- A valid Driver’s License is required.
- Using a bicycle is encouraged.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls, please.
As a W2 employee, you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.