We are on the hunt for a Paint Process Engineer to join the team of a leading robotic organization. In this role, you will design, test, and implement state of the art robotic painting solutions for various industries. If you are a determined engineer looking for your next career, apply today! ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Design and implement the robot processes and spray application parameter for installation in the end-user facility.
- Install, launch, and optimize the programs at customer sites.
- Develop robot programs offline.
- Perform process system verification testing at modular build.
- Use offline simulation tools for system design or advanced robot programming.
- Perform spray testing in the laboratory to determine the optimal application settings.
- Provide project and customer troubleshooting and support to existing installations.
- Bachelor degree in a Technical Engineering discipline or equivalent relevant experience
- Paint process experience with robots.
- Experience with paint and powder application & equipment.
We look forward to reviewing your resume!