Our client, requires the services of a suitably qualified, experienced and energetic Packhouse Manager
Reporting to the Senior Manager: Packhouses, the incumbent will be responsible for co-ordination and supervision of all pack-house related activities at the pack house situated in Tzaneen.Position Specifications
- A degree in Industrial or Agricultural Engineering and/or Agricultural Science will be an advantage
- Experience with working with BRC or HACCP
- Minimum of 5 years' packhouse experience
- Sound Knowledge of Paltrac System
- Fully computer literate (MS Office (Word and Excel), Microsoft AX)
- Valid driver's license
- Knowledge of subtropical packing fruit industry
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201685 subject heading or email body.
- Good personal and management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good administrative and numerical skills
- Dedicated, self-motivated and confident
- An ability to handle external audits
- Ability to work well under pressure
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.