endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
This position reports to the Senior Packaging Engineer and will be responsible for the following:
- Design and implement rack specifications
- Purchase/inventory racks and maintain supplies for racks
- Develop detailed work instructions
- Create bid packages and manage capital projects
- Establish targets for cost savings
- Establish packaging timelines for program launches
- Coordinate packaging-related activities with contractors, customers, and suppliers
- Develop production process, willing to work with team members, managers, and customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required
- Minimum 2+ years of packaging or Automotive Manufacturing related experience required
- Knowledge of automotive packaging standards and packaging fabrication and material strengths
- Previous experience with capital submissions and tracking
- Must be proficient in Solid Works, AutoCad, and Microsoft software applications.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.