My client has an exciting opportunity for a Packaging Engineer in the Columbus, Oh market. This is with a global packaging company that offers great benefits/compensation package, challenging work and opportunities for career growth. Please message me for more details email@example.comQualifications
- Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent; preferably Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
- Experience with Packaging Equipment Engineering emphasis in addition to practical experience
- Experience in Project Engineering and project execution
- Designing the entire packaging through various systems and validating that system that is created.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally and effectively with peers, management, and leadership both within and outside the organization.
- 5+ years in manufacturing
• Design and develop new process equipment to meet manufacturing and packaging needs
• Improve existing process equipment to increase yields, accelerate throughput, solve maintenance and production issues, and improve quality and worker safety
• Use subject matter expertise in assigned areas, 3rd party engineering, and OEMs to develop labor-reducing / cost-saving automation projects
• Provide technical and economic feasibility analysis
• Lead machine design improvements and modifications to equipment
• Assist with the design and management of Control Logic and Motion Controls