PTA - Physical Therapy Assistant (Inpatient/Outpatient)
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Observe patients before, during, and after therapy, noting their status and reporting to a physical therapist
- Help patients do specific exercises as part of the plan of care
- Use a variety of techniques, such as massage and stretching, to treat patients
- Use devices and equipment, such as walkers, to help patients
- Educate a patient and family members about what to do after treatment
- Clean treatment areas and set up therapy equipment
- Wash linens
- Help patients move to or from a therapy area
- Do clerical tasks, such as answering phones and scheduling patients
Certificates and Licenses:
- Valid Physical Therapy Assistant state license
Andy McCall, Recruiter
- Current licensed, registered, or certified to assist in the practice of physical therapy in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification is required.
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
McCall and Lee
Main 512 444 6400 x51 Midwest Office 515 337 2800 (Direct Dial) Mobile 972 653 2600