3 Day/Week US Payroll Specialist
If Part-Time hours fit your lifestyle, and US payroll is your specialty, our client has an incredible permanent opportunity! This role offers flexibility around YOUR schedule – perfect for our new unpredictable environment.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Verify time for all US employees;
- Process full cycle payroll for all US employees;
- Manage employee records;
- Answer all employee questions;
- Manage benefits plan;
- Reconcile year ends and Prepare T4s;
- Compile payroll reports for management;
- Prepare Record of Employment (ROE) as necessary;
- Perform general accounting and other duties as assigned.
Your strengths include:
- PCP designation, or working towards;
- 3+ years’ experience with US experience;
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Lily Brooks.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!