Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
This resource will be supporting the Operations team focusing on reconciliation and audits. There is not a specific project(s) pegged for this resource, they are solely responsible for reconciling and auditing.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Review and audit transactions processed by other teams
- Reconcile and balance internal accounts
- Investigate and escalate out of balance accounts
- The candidate may be responsible for corresponding with other team members / business partners to resolve escalations and investigation requests
What you will bring to this role:
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar capacity (FI – reconciliation/auditing)
- Attention to detail
- Enjoys reconciliation and auditing
- Proficient in MS Office, Outlook advance excel ( V-look up and pivot table ) required.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.