Great Pay in This Gorgeous town of 5,000 In Northern Vermont
McCall & Lee has been engaged by a community based Hospital in the area to help identify and attract a PT for an exciting opportunity.
This position requires management of a broad range of patients; from babies to adults, with specific training and experience in handling the post operative needs of all. If you enjoy beautiful scenery, high quality of life, great outdoor activities, and are looking to take the next step in your career, we want to speak with you!
OUTPATIENT ORTHOPEDIC HOSPITAL SETTING
GREAT LOCATION! GREAT HOSPITAL!
FULL TIME - SALARIED POSITION
If you are a new or experienced physical therapist, who is driven to provide to quality services, this position is for you.
From $70,000 to $100,000
Full-time position will include Health/Dental Insurance, PTO, Paid Vacation
Physical Therapist Requirements/Qualifications:
Must possess the ability to manipulate and operate equipment and supplies, as well as possess visual and auditory acuity to detect changes in the patient’s conditions. Must be able to withstand long periods of standing, bending, stooping, lifting and stretching.
• Current licensure in the State of Vermont
• One to three years’ experience as a physical therapist required
• Current CPR certification and BLS preferred
• Basic computer knowledge and typing skills required
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Ability to read and communicate in English
As a member of their team you will enjoy:
• Full Benefits Package
• Mentoring with Experience therapists
• Continuing Ed Reimbursement
• Flexible patient scheduling to best meet your needs
• Competitive Compensation