Physical Therapist Opportunity
Recent Graduates are Encouraged to Apply
Setting: Acute Care Focused Setting
If you recently graduated with your Doctorate of Physical Therapy and are waiting for the right opportunity that will allow you work in an hospital-based outpatient environment, focus on patient care of the highest quality, and advance your skillset by having the opportunity to train under some of the best PTs in the region. This may be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
If you are a seasoned PT that is ready to make a change, this opportunity will allow you to build upon your foundation while enjoying the benefits that a small-town tight-knit community can offer do not hesitate to apply now or reach out to the recruiter listed below:
This opportunity is located in a tight-knit community with a family atmosphere. If you take the next step and decide to explore this opportunity, you may qualify for a student loan grant that you will never find in the big city.
This is a community where patients, friends, and staff members are treated like family.
- Current Physical Therapy license in the State of Kansas or Eligibility to Apply for a Kansas License
- Current CPR certification and BLS Certification will be required within six months of hire
As a member of their team you will enjoy:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Opportunity for new graduates to train with some of the best PT's in the region
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Student Loan Assistance Program
- Sign on bonus for the right candidate
- Competitive Compensation
Relocation expense reimbursement will be offered if you are thinking about making a move from out of state.
We have a national practice and work with some of the best hospitals in the nation. We want to help guide you through this transition and match you up with an employer that you will align with on multiple levels.
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact and/or send resume to:
Physical Therapist Recruiter with McCall and Lee
Direct Dial (786) 475 1999