We are a leading company in Mississauga and we are looking for a Powder Coater to join our Powder Coating department. Don't miss this opportunity.
The right candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills to help guide and oversee the paintline operators assigned to them, ensuring all tasks are completed in a safe and timely manner. They are in charge of coordinating work across multiple areas and ensuring that safety protocols are followed at all times.
Shift Timing :
Morning - 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Afternoon - 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Pay Rate :
Starting from $18 (Depending upon experience)
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Acts as team leader in the Powder Coat painting department
- Follows department work schedule and maintains product flow between departments.
- Co-ordinates production requirements
- Directs paintline operator's job tasks as per scheduling and assigned priorities.
- Assist in setting up the paintline
- May be required to check ph levels and water filtration
- Informs Departmental Manager of any technical, quality or scheduling issue(s).
- Ensures department quality through all processes.
- Makes recommendations for department improvements and reports any inefficiencies to the Operations Manager
- Co-ordinate daily scheduling of products
- Participates in weekly production and interdepartmental meetings
- Co-ordinate maintenance requirements
- Ensure worker safety of fellow team members and report any employee issues to Department Supervisor.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Keeps work area safe, tidy, and clean.
- 1-3 years combined experience in a manufacturing or powder coating environment
- Experience and working knowledge of manufacturing and/ or powder coating