Bull City Talent Group's direct client is looking to hire a contract to hire PMO Lead. Must be US or GC Only. Client will not sponsor.
This person will work directly with the IT leadership team and their project managers, as well as our business partners to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our project/initiative in-take process by improving governance structure and developing and improving existing playbooks. The incumbent is expected to effectively navigate and work in a complex IT organization, influence senior stakeholders, negotiate timelines with stakeholders (as needed), and deliver results. The key is working with existing project managers within the IT areas to consolidate IT dashboard, metrics, and financials for tracking and reporting.
- Support IT leadership team in setting the vision and direction for the team in collaboration with colleagues and senior leaders
- Design, refine, and implement processes and policies to support the overall vision and goals of the IT organization and the company.
- Work with the IT leadership team to develop new and improve existing KPIs and scorecards to drive desired visibility
- Manage Capex and Opex financial consolidation. Actively manage the consolidated financials with the help of the IT leaders and their managers
- You will be the focal point of all IT invoices, prior to the approval by IT leaders
- Supervise IT budget models development and tracking dashboards on a frequent basis, reporting to CIO and senior leadership across the organization as needed to ensure the organization is delivering as required
- Manage key IT programs with structured program governance framework and ensure delivery of overall IT programs portfolio/ executive dashboards
- Guide the team to identify and escalate project risk and communicate IT leaders when and as appropriate. Act as an escalation point for serious concerns
- Accountable for the quality and timeliness of all consolidate IT deliverables (reporting, financials, and dashboard) are on time and meet specifications.
- 3+ years of experience as a project manager or working in a Project Management Office. Prior experience working in a PMO preferred.
- PMP certification preferred
- Hands on experience with projects management tools and leading methodologies and related frameworks
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences at varying levels in the organization Ability to prioritize and adapt quickly
- Well-organized, dependable, self-sufficient
- Effective working in a culturally diverse workgroups
- Able to navigate through ambiguity, and possess a preparedness to get involved and do what is necessary to get things done