The primary focus of this position is the development and maintenance of software that supports multiple corporate clients.
To make the team, you need to be a highly motivated, innovative individual with a strong understanding of PL/SQL.
You have the ability to interpret and perceive requirements, work independently and get the job done.Responsibilities:
Key Competencies and Qualifications:
- Test and debug programs according to specifications
- Construct and implement programs
- Understand and interpret complex technical system functionality and specifications
- Work as part of a project team
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201407 subject heading or email body
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take responsibility and be decisive
- Ability to work within a team
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline driven
- Essential: 1-5 years’ working experience with PL/SQL
- BTech degree or diploma
.Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position. We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.